Does the Village have a transfer stamp?

The Village does not have stamp or inspection requirements on residential property transactions. However, please be certain that the water service for your property is transferred to the new owner, and that the seller is required to pay the final water bill. Please make sure to call the Village Hall at 847-678-2550 at least 48 hours before your closing to ensure that a final water bill is generated.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Village have a transfer stamp?
2. I would like to purchase a foreclosed property. What are the Village’s issues?
3. Is there anything I should know if I’m moving out of the Village?