Calendar|Contact Us|Documents|FAQ|News|Sitemap
Choose a Department



Q: I have pothole in front of my house or business - what should I do?
A: If your street is controlled by the Illinois Department of Transportation (i.e. Irving Park Road, Mannheim Road, Lawrence Avenue, or River Road) you should contact IDOT by visiting their website by clicking here or by calling them at 1-800-452-4368. If your street is a Village street you should call the Public Works Deparment by calling (847) 671-8554 or using the contact us page by clicking here.

back to top

Sitemap  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions  |  Rss Feed
©2016 Village of Schiller Park. All Rights Reserved | Web design and development by