Calendar|Contact Us|Documents|FAQ|News|Sitemap
Choose a Department



Q: Where should the required notices of foreclosure initiaton and completion be sent?
A: The Clerk's Office is the desginated municipal office in the Village where the required legal notices regarding foreclosure proceedings should be sent. The correct address is:  Office of the Village Clerk, Foreclosure Notifications, 9526 W. Irving Park Road, Schiller Park, IL 60176.

back to top

Sitemap  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions  |  Rss Feed
©2016 Village of Schiller Park. All Rights Reserved | Web design and development by